USA 76 provides a unique opportunity for individuals and small groups to participate in the sailing of this amazing race winning yacht. Sailing on USA 76 is one of the favorite things to do in San Francisco and after your sailing adventure and tour of San Francisco Bay you can enjoy the famous and ever popular Pier 39.
Join us for a thrilling 2.5 hour adventure. Help with the ‘hoist’. Take your turn as a ‘grinder’ on the big sail trim controls affectionately know as coffee grinders. Be the skipper of your own America’s Cup team as you take your turn at the helm of this high speed yacht. If speeding tickets were issued on San Francisco Bay, you just might get one.
- Adults – $140
- Child – $70 (12 years to 5 years)
- Family – $360 (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Tips to help make your experience perfect
What we provide
- An unbelieveable 2.5 hour hands-on crewing experience on this amazing yacht. (You can pitch in as hard as you like, but we don’t make our guests do anything)
- A professional crew of 4 who will teach you the ropes and entertain you with America’s Cup stories and bay history
- A back-up supply of dry, warm weather jackets in the event that you don’t have one or the weather turns during the trip
- Coast Guard required Safety Equipment
- A cooler with bottled water.
What you can bring
- Be prepared by dressing in layers. Dress for the weather on the day including soft sole shoes. If you have a good outdoor jacket we suggest you bring it.
- Bring the camera for sure. You’ll not want to miss this photo opportunity. (We’ll have dry storage on board if spray becomes an issue)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- You are welcome to bring a bag lunch, snacks or additional drinks